Monday, January 31, 2011

Why hello there!

Hi everyone!! Man have I missed you guys! I'm so sorry I've been away for so long. My husband and I are in the process of buying another house, I got hit with the stomach flu that's going around, and our lawn maintenance company for our home in Jacksonville decided to shut down so I've been on the phone all week finding a replacement (which I finally did last Friday). On top of all that, I was finishing up my project for our upcoming Sweetheart Hop :) I really really love how it turned out and I can't wait to share it with you guys!! :) I hope to see you all hopping along with us!! There will be lots of blog candy along the way so don't miss it! February 5th! The day after I finished that I came down with what I think was my first migraine...so not fun! I was pretty much stuck in bed for almost 24 hours straight because of it! But, I am happy to report that ((knock on wood)) it is gone and I am feeling much better.

Oh yeah, there's some more good news I've been wanting to share with you!! Jen over at thepurplescrapbooker.com has invited me to be a guest designer for her!!! :) It's a new thing she's starting this year and I am so incredibly honored that she asked me! :) This will be my first time being a guest designer, and I've got to admit I'm nervous, but super excited too!! Please be sure to check out and follow her blog when you get a chance. You won't be disappointed :)

Another super surprise I got this week was the Stylish Blog award from not one, not two, but THREE of my bloggy buddies!! A huge thank you to Erin, Norma, and Karen!! :) All of these ladies are incredibly talented and inspirational to me, so when you get a chance please be sure to check out their blogs as well. You can find Erin at agirlandhercraftbox.blogspot.com, Norma at pinkbligcrafter.blogspot.com, and Karen at karens-kakes-krafts.blogspot.com



 When you receive this award you are suppose to #1, thank and link back to the person (or people) who awarded it to you, #2. Share 8 things about yourself, #3 pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered, and #4, contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards :)

Here are 8 things about me:

1. I am the youngest of three children.
2. I am very short, 5'0 lol but my husband is 6'2.
3. My husband and I met during our Nuclear Medicine Internship at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami.
4. My son's name is J.R. which stands for James (my husband's father and brother) Ramon (my father and brother).
5. I love the beach, and living this far away from it is actually depressing to me.
6. Before getting rear-ended by a drunk driver in '06 I was on my way to becoming a solo skydiver.
7. I love jogging, pilates, and dancing. They keep me sane and fit.
8. Growing up I wanted to be a fighter pilot in the Airforce.


Now for 8 blogs I've recently discovered to pass this award along to:

1.paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com
2.onecreativeteen.blogspot.com
3.patsscraps.blogspot.com
4.svioratomora.blogspot.com
5.threebutterflykisses.com
6.starspaperpassion.blogspot.com
7.talesoftayandbay.blogspot.com
8.nadialax13.blogspot.com

Congratulations to you ladies!! And thanks again to Erin, Norma and Karen! :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Libby for the Stylish Blog Award. I'm so touched! -- Pat N. of Pat's Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl!! Hey I'm exactly 5' tall not an inch smaller or taller I'm right there with you LOL!! Glad to see you back:)
    Hugs,
    norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you soo much. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the wonderful award.

    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete