Thursday, January 13, 2011

More Thank You cards

Hi again. Here are the other two Thank You cards I was able to get done. The first one was made for a deployed soldier, so I chose the colors red, white and blue. I chose not to have a text box added, so I included a hand written letter expressing my gratitude for all that she is doing to help keep our country safe and free.



This one was made for my mom, just to say Thank You for all of her help in getting everything done for my cousins sons b-day party in Miami that we weren't able to make. I don't know why it looks orange in the picture, but it's actually red (my mom's favorite color), and I could have sworn I took a photo of the inside, but it's not on my computer anywhere...whoops.
 I have a couple of Valentines projects that I have been working on these past couple of days, and I am really really hoping to finish them up between today and tomorrow because......my mommy is coming to visit this weekend!! :) Yay! :) I always love it when she comes to visit and so does J.R. :)
I hope you all are having a fabulous week and that everyone up there stuck in the snow is keeping warm and safe! Thanks for stopping by :)

6 comments:

  1. Love these cards. Great job with the embossing and faux stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, beautiful cards, Libby. Is the Heartfelt thanks wording from Wild Card? I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies :) yes Pat, it's from the Wild Card cart~which I just love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice cards thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice thank you cards! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm now one of your followers. OXOX ~Olga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards Libby!! The one with the polka dots embossed and the ribbon is so cute!! Your mom is sure to love her card it's lovely!! Have a fantastic weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete