Sunday, January 2, 2011

1st Birthday Banner

Hey everyone! I hope you are all starting your new year off right. I spent the first two days of this year crafting up things for my cousins sons first birthday. She actually was going to cancel the party due to financial reasons, but thanks to the generous volunteering of my mother, aunts, cousin Yvette and myself,  the party will go on! :) The theme she wanted was sports, so that's what we're going with. The party is January 8th in Miami so I will be a very busy girl this week. Here's the banner Yvette and I made yesterday. It's hard to see because they blend in with the wall, but there are baseballs on the sides of "Aiden." The banner is not completely done yet, I still want to add some small sports balls to some of the circles to dress them up, and I'm going to add blue, green, and orange ribbon to the white as well. I will be sure to post some pics from the party when we get back next week :)  

2 comments:

  1. Looks Fantastic Libby!!! Woot woot for the party going on and for the family coming together to help very SWEET and generous:) I'm sure your cousin's son will love everything you ladies make:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute for words. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete