Thursday, March 24, 2011

Upcoming Spring Blog Hop

Hi everyone!! I'm sorry I was gone for a few days. I finally got back online yesterday but I spent all of my time catching up on some wonderful posts that I missed. I'm sorry if I haven't gotten to visit you yet, I'm still playing catchup, and I will get there! It's been difficult here this week with limited internet, a sick two year old, a sick husband, and a handful of craft projects all going on at the same time.  
Amidst all of the busyness, I was able to finish a few more cards and get my project done for our upcoming Spring Blog Hop this Saturday :) It took about three late nights to finish, but I'm happy with it and very excited to share it with you guys! I hope to see you here hopping with us Saturday! There will be blog candy along the way! :) 
Here's our lineup:

No comments:

Post a Comment