Monday, March 7, 2011

Hang In There Card

I made this card for a very dear family member who is currently fighting Lymphoma. On the inside of the card there's a "Hang In There" cut out, framed by the same brown swirly cuts that the monkey is hanging from. I forgot to take pictures before writing my message to her, and since it's so personal I didn't feel right posting pics of the inside, but I still wanted to share the rest with you.
I used the Wild Card cartridge for the card and sentiment cut, Create-A-Critter for the monkey (I drew the face on myself), and Cindy Loo for the swirly flourishes, and some brown craft twine to tie the card together.

Thanks for looking :) And any prayers you can offer would be greatly appreciated as well :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the card:)
    Sending thoughts N prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!! My thoughts and prayers sent your way and to family!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. My thoughts and prays goes out to you and family.

    ReplyDelete