Monday, December 6, 2010

My Pink Stamper Birthday Challenge

I made this for a friend of mine (well, her son). I was browsing around and saw Dorcas's video on how to make a Z-fold card (thanks again Dorcas!) and so I decided to give it a try. I may be being biased, but I think it came out SO cute!! :) I will definitely be making quite a few Christmas cards like this in the next couple of days. (I've still got 40 to go!) Oh yes, I also decided to enter this into Robyn's Birthday Challenge over at My Pink Stamper http://www.mypinkstamper.com/2010/12/birthday-challenge.html
I used the Simply Charmed cartridge for the images, and the good old Plantin Schoolbook for the lettering :)


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. Super cute and great job. TFS
    I'm now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime.
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is super cute!! Love the paper!

    ReplyDelete