Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More Glitter Ornaments

Hi everyone! I promised a while back to post pictures of the other ornaments I was making for my family this year, so here they are. I didn't get pics of all of them, but I did get enough pics to include all of the new colors I used this round :) For the family that was celebrating Christmas at our house, I individually wrapped them and gave them out Christmas Eve. I had them fill up the "empty spaces" in our tree that everyone kept kindly pointing out to me, lol, and I think everyone really enjoyed it :)

These were for my sister-in-law Jennifer, her husband Warren, and their two kids, Autumn and Devin
                                       
This one is my sister's. Her favorite color is purple :)


my mother-in-law Sally's
my father-in-law's



No comments:

Post a Comment