Thursday, March 31, 2011

Get Well Card

Hi everyone. Today I've got a Get Well Card and personalized book marker that I made for my bloggy friend Georgiana's sister. She was in a pretty bad car accident and broke both of her feet :(
inside of card:
I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to write down all of the specs for this set. I was kind of in a hurry so that I could get it in the mail with the same trip. (Our mailman doesn't come daily like he's suppose to. It seems that if he doesn't have mail for us he just drives by without even checking for outgoing mail. I have seen this on two separate occasions with my own eyes!! Crazy huh?! Just another reason I really don't like this city). I do know that the "get well soon" is from the Cindy Loo cartridge, p. 69, cut at 2 inches. If you'd like to make a card for Erica too, check out Georgiana's blog at http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/


Thanks for stopping by :)

5 comments:

  1. So bright and beautiful!! Nice job! Thank you so much for the award and all of your lovely comments on my projects! Hugs, Cathryn67 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty, bright and cheery. Great job! I also have an award for you to pick at my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute! I love the bright and cheery yellow and white. Congratulations on your award. Doesn't it feel great to be so loved? I love the baby card too. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Libby, that's so pretty. And with the bookmark to go with it, I'm sure Georgiana's sister will appreciate it. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. :)
    Momo sent me and I am your newest follower. I would love it if you would like to visit my blog at http://myneed2craft.blogspot.com and follow me. :)Terri

    ReplyDelete