Monday, May 9, 2011

New Award! :)

Hi everyone and thank so much for stopping by :) I'd like to give a huge huge thank you to Jen from www.jenscraftcorner.com for passing on the Cricut-tastic award to me! Thank you Jen!! :)


Your Blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic! Wear this Badge proudly on your Blog and share it with friends! Since Cricut is 5 years old and they have an E2 out, share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic Blogs! You also have to tell 5 Cricut Related things about yourself.

So, here are 5 Cricut-tastic things about me:
1.  I have been cricuting since October of last year, but I still feel like an amateur.
2.  I never pay full price for any of my cricuting (or any other type of crafting) supplies, ever.
3.  As silly as it sounds, crafting is therapeutic to me and I wish I had more time for it.
4.  98% of the time I've got 3 different projects being worked on at once. What can I say, I'm good at multi-tasking ;)
5. Even though my husband acts jealous of my cricut sometimes, I think he really enjoys me having a little hobby of my own :)
I would like to pass this award onto 10 fellow bloggers:
10. Savahanna from www.svioratomora.blogspot.com 


Congratulations to all of you ladies for being so fabulously cricut-tastic! :)

6 comments:

  1. You are so welcome! Enjoy your new award! I love your blog and everything you create! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award and to everyone that you have shared it with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Libby, I am so glad you are back, I missed you, and I am sure I am not alone! Thank you so much for this award!! I am looking forward to the nice weather, and feeling better, so lets get cricutting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Libby, for the award! That's so nice of you; I will post about it soon. I echo Karen's thoughts, we've missed you. So nice to hear from you. Sounds like you've been busy!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award, I really appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete