Friday, November 5, 2010

Time To Craft #113 challenge card

I know it's nothing spectacular, but the only rules for this challenge was that it be made "quick and cute". I made it using scrap paper I had left from other projects, and it only took me seven minutes start to finish :) I cut the sun (the cute part) from the Create-A-Critter cartridge, embossed the orange background with the swirly Cuttlebug folder, and added the "sending you sunshine and laughter" stamp.  I may be biased, but I think it came out pretty cute :)

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! I love the swirl background. Makes me want to go to the beach.

    Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog. To answer your question the stitching was done by hand with a white gel pen a bought at michaels or joanns its called "Gelly Roll" I think I paid around $1.79 for it.
    I hope that helps and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute!
    Thanks for joining us at MTTC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete