Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bird Bonanza Challenge Card

This is my favorite so far for our moving cards (again, I blocked out our address for security purposes). I thought it came out cute so I decided to enter it in the Fantabulous Cricut challenge this week. (The only rule was you had to use some kind of bird). I used the baby basket from the DoodleCharms cartridge as the nest and used the Cuttlebug to emboss it, and the birds are from the Create-A-Critter cartridge and represent my husband, me and our son :)

11 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! The sentiment is great. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Thanks for being Fantabulous this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the compliments ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative. Love this!! Your birds are super cute!! Thanks for playing along at FCCB. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awe such a sweet card! love the birds different sizes for dad, mom and baby!
    thanks for playing at the fccb this week !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card! I love the sentiment too!
    Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete